Monday, April 15, 2013

Family Trends

This week we had a discussion on Family Trends. It is so easy for me to zone out when talking about this subject because a lot of the discussion tends to be bias opinions and I have a hard time with that. Some of the trends that we talked about were:
          1. Unmarried births
          2. Birth Rates
          3. Delay in having Children
          4. Delayed marriage
          5. Employed moms\
          6. Cohabitation
These are some from the list and to be honest I fall into a few of them. I don't care to explain at this time however a few that I fall into are Cohabitation, Unmarried birth, Delayed marriage and being an employed mom. I know I come from a family that loves me and my siblings no matter the mistakes we make in life and for that I am grateful.   

No comments:

Post a Comment